WELCOME TO JENNIFERCLOUD

Hello blogosphere! I am so excited to get my new look blog up and running! I decided to make the move from my old Tumblr blog to this lovely new home and although there are still some minor tech issues to sort out, I am eager to start sharing my crafty creations with the world. Expect super easy recyclable craft projects, scrumptious bakes, and an itty bit of knitting. I will endeavour to share with you DIY projects that are friendly on the pocket, as that just makes it all the more sweeter, no?


For now, enjoy some of these lovely pictures taken during the making of my header! It features beautiful oriental paper (I have a huge passion for Chinoiserie as I lived and worked in China for a while, so expect that too!) that I purchased from the little home boutique in Woburn, Minchin and May.



See you soon with some scrumptious cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment